Sunday, January 18, 2009

Making the most of the situation! My to do list...

it's been another week of staying at home and applying for jobs online to no avail. okok, maybe i didn't really stay at home the entire week but in essence it felt like a pretty long week. being jobless and having to stay at home eventually gets to you. i somehow i felt pretty emo last night. It's the compound kind of problem of not having a job leading to not having any mood to shop and the nmnhnblm part of me starts acting up. sigh sigh. but eventually i got over it and decided there are some things i ought to do during this period of waiting for a job offer. but, before that, how about briefly touching on how i spent my day?

well i woke up as usual and surfed my usual forums. after lunch i got quite emo but a friend on the forum suggested i should just go to gym (which i was planning to anyway) and work my emo-ness away. well i guess it kinda worked. did some running and focused mainly on my core today. met some of my gym buddies. the thing is the gym plays class 95 and the theme they had for this weekend is hits from the 80's. as you can imagine mambo hits such as "together forever", "venus" and "don't you want me" started popping up. my natural mambo instinct was to start dancing mambo but fortunately there was enough sanity in me to stop myself from doing so and embarassing myself in the gym. haha. it was hard but i survived. lmao. after that went to meet ed at amk and we played jubeat at the arcade. it's really good for destressing. had dinner then went back for more. managed to get a few more S's. heh heh.

oh yeah, i realized something about songs in the 80's. apparently the hottest words to use in lyrics from that time are "yeah~", "baby" and "c'mon". haha. just a random comment.

okok, time to get to the to do list. as mentioned i hope to accomplish these tasks before i start my new job. so here goes:
1) apply for my BTT at the kovan branch office of the driving centre
2) change my old bank passbook for a new one (because the old one is all filled up)
3) get whey protein and a shaker (probably going down to the TSW warehouse at toa payoh. save on delivery charges)
4) get a new wallet and some more uhh....inner wear (probably from robinsons)
5) get new gym gear (since there's a sale and i have discount coupon)

besides this maybe i'll try to squeeze in a session of swimming between my gym schedule. probably visit the arcade to play jubeat and level up. and i'll continue looking for a job.

okok, time to go now. so until next time, bye bye~

No comments: